events page banner image

World Chicago receives about 60% of our funding through U.S. Department of State program grants and contracts. The remaining 40% is achieved through special events, membership, in-kind donations, and sponsorships.

Your continued support helps us close this funding gap and create even more opportunities to bring the world to Chicago, and Chicago to the world.

Upcoming Events

Coffee Conversation & Farewell Reception

May’s Coffee Conversation will feature 10 Tech Entrepreneurship and Innovation Fellows from Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, and Slovenia.

More Details

An Evening at The Goodman Theatre: stop.reset

We cordially invite you to the WorldChicago Evening at Goodman Theatre on June 10, 2015. Join us by enjoying a night of theater at its finest while supporting citizen diplomacy in Chicago. On stage, you will enjoy stop.reset, a mind-bending, provocative play about modern technology’s impact on the Baby Boomer generation, written and directed by acclaimed Goodman Theatre Artistic Associate Regina Taylor.

More Details

Young Professionals Event: Global Tapas Talk

International Networking Event Thursday, June 18, 2015 6:00 – 8:00 pm Taverna 750|750 W Cornelia Ave. (Corner of Cornelia and Halsted) Chicago, IL WorldChicago’s Young Professionals are calling on all world citizens — young, and young at heart — to meet and mingle at Taverna 750.  This is a great

More Details