World Chicago receives approximately 60% of our funding through U.S. Department of State program grants and contracts. The remaining 40% is achieved through individual donations, special events, membership, and sponsorships. Your unrestricted gift helps us close this funding gap and create even more opportunities to bring the world to Chicago, and Chicago to the world.
About the Event
WorldChicago’s Fall Fundraiser is an event dedicated to championing citizen diplomacy in our community and around the world. At WorldChicago, we are facilitating professional and personal collaboration between international leaders and local specialists to accelerate civic engagement, economic development, social justice, the education of young leaders, and empowerment of the disenfranchised, both here in Chicago and around the world.
International Game Night
Revel in global culture and celebrate international visitors and citizen diplomacy with WorldChicago hosts, members, visitors, and volunteers. Enjoy Cocktails, Hors D’oeuvres, and join our international game night with U.S. Department of State sponsored Professional Fellows. These young professional entrepreneurs, environmental advocates, policy leaders, and community activists have been placed in Chicago for one-month fellowships to learn about their fields and exchange best professional practices. Come meet these fellows for a fun, interactive evening of Citizen Diplomacy!
Join Us Thursday, November 9, 2017
Chicago Yacht Club
400 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL
6:00 pm—8:30 pm
Cocktail Reception: Hors d’Oeuvres, Drinks, & Desserts / Live and Silent Auction/ Meet 45 Emerging Leaders in Chicago for a Department of State Fellowship Program
Tickets $100 per person
If you are unable to attend please consider a donation.