What is WorldChicago’s Signature Diplomatic Dialogues Series?
WorldChicago’s Signature Diplomatic Dialogues Series bridges culture and geography to engage local Chicagoans and our international visitors for lively dialogue.
Join us as we explore topics on:
- Promoting international cultural and professional exchange through citizen diplomacy
- Empowering girls and women through education and entrepreneurship
- Accelerating the local and global economy through travel and technological innovation
- Promoting global democracy, through the freedom of the press, civic engagement, and good governance
- Educating high schools students in Chicago and around the world to develop globally-minded leaders
- Advocating for social justice by fighting human trafficking, protecting the environment, and countering violence extremism
- Empowering the disenfranchised by protecting the disabled and refugee populations locally and globally
The format ranges from country and culture presentations to informal dialogue around industry trends and current affairs. Diplomatic Dialogues occur once a a month and are held at WorldChicago’s headquarters at 309 W. Washington St. Suite 450 Chicago, IL 60606.
Sign Up As A Diplomatic Dialogues Partner of the Month!
We would love to partner with your company or organization to promote citizen diplomacy and global collaboration in Chicagoland.
Diplomatic Dialogues’ Partners enjoy the following benefits:
- Sponsor exclusivity – WorldChicago partners with one Diplomatic Dialogues’ Partner per month so your company is sure to be in the spotlight.
- Marketing exposure – WorldChicago offers 10,000 incidents of media exposure for our Diplomatic Dialogues’ Partner of the month
- Contact list – All contact information captured for the event is joint property of WorldChicago and our Diplomatic Dialogues’ Partner of the month
- Tax exemption – Any cash or in-kind donations offered to WorldChicago for this event are tax deductible
- Mission focus – Participating in nonprofit events, like WorldChicago’s Diplomatic Dialogues, assures your employees and stakeholders that you care about community engagement
Diplomatic Dialogues’ Partners agree to assist WorldChicago with the following:
- Promotion of the event through your network of contacts
- Collaboration on event formatting and logistics
- Provision of hour d’oeuvres and drinks for attendees or $150 to assist with food and beverage expenses
- 5 minute speech at the event on the mission of your company/organization
For more information, contact Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.